WHAT IS SATIN?
- Satin is a lightweight fabric possessing a fine weave. The surface is shiny and lustrous, which results in an expensive look.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING SATIN?
- Satin hair accessories give your hair special treatment.
- Satin minimizes breakage and matting of the hair and helps to reduce hair styling time.
- Does not absorb natural hair oils allowing your hair to remain moisturized with repeated use. Satin also help with wrinkles and creases and other signs of aging on your skin. Medical professionals recommend satin pillowcases and scarves for cancer patients to prevent loss of hair and to soothe the scalp.
WHAT IS CHARMEUSE SATIN?
- Charmeuse satin is a polyester woven fabric.
- Charmeuse satin is cheaper than silk and can be machine washed.
- Charmeuse is softer and lighter than plain satin.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SATIN ITEMS?
- The bonnets, scrunchies and pillow cases are made of satin. Satin is a polyester fabric and is machine washable. However, to prolong the use of your product, it is advised that the items be hand washed with a mild detergent. After washing, allow items to air dry. If you prefer to machine wash, please do so using the gentle cycle with cold water and a mild detergent.